Wednesday 23 July 2014

Spicy Subscription Box Review - June 2014


This was my first month receiving a Spicy Box, and I was a little hesitant to even sign up. It's an adult box, so if any of that stuff makes you squirm, or if you're my mom, you might want to scroll on by to the next post. It, along with pretty much all of my other June subscription boxes, shipped while I was on vacation, so I have no idea how long it took to arrive at my door.

I forgot to take a picture, but this box ships in a large, plain white envelope, so people processing your mail won't know what is inside.

 The box is cute!

First look - it does include a product card which is helpful since I'm clueless with a lot of this stuff...

First look into the open box...Oh boy.

California Fantasies - O'Natural Tightening Gel - O'Natural is a provocative tightening lubricating gel for women. It increases her erotic desire and heightens her wildest desire.
Value: $13.99
The box on this one was damaged, which makes it difficult to re-gift for any upcoming bachelorette parties. Boo.

Pipedream Products - Neon Nites Toy - A super supple, intensely flexible vibe that boasts an easily adjustable shape thanks to a special "spine" at the core, the Neon Nites will be a bright, versatile addition to your collection.
Value: $44.99
Not gonna lie, just the look of these things frighten me a bit...Also - why would they send it without batteries? Seems like a cheap move Spicy Subscriptions.

Neon Warming Massage Lotion + Samples - Every month we include a variety of trial lubricants, oils, massage oils and other fun stuff.
Value: $7.99
I bet that warming massage oil will feel amazing on my shoulder. I go for a massage every 4-6 weeks, but I've been making L rub my shoulders in between appointments. Plus, it's Pina Colada scented, which is pretty nice.

Neon Pleasure Tape - Put your lover in a sticky situation with this non-sticky bondage tape. This shiny PVC tape only sticks to itself, so it does not pull hair or leave any sticky residue.
Value: $12.99
I had to open this to try it out, and it really does only stick to itself. 

The overall value of this box was $79.96. I used the pricing they provided on the product card, as I have no idea how much most of these things would actually cost. I ordered the Spice Box Deluxe, which costs $34.95US, so it was worth more than double what I paid which makes me happy. I've already paid for July's box (it should be here any day now), but I'll probably end up cancelling after that one. 

xoxo,
Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment