Sunday 20 July 2014

Julep Summer Mystery Box Reveal


I've been skipping most months of my Julep subscription (I end up receiving so much nail polish from all the other boxes I'm subscribed to that there is no possible way I'll ever use it all up) but I couldn't help myself when they announced another batch of mystery boxes. As mentioned in an earlier post, I ordered the 100% mystery box (which contained no spoilers about anything). 

This box actually arrived about about a month ago while I was in the Maritimes, and then I went to Winnipeg for a week before I was able to get all of my reviews completed.

I'm always impressed with how sturdy the boxes are that Julep ships in.

First look - all I could tell immediately was that it contained flower seeds.

A better look at everything

Konjac Sponge - I've never heard tell of these before, but now I'm seeing them everywhere! I've used it a few times, and I think I like it...
Cost: $12 ($9.60 for Maven subscribers)

Forget-Me-Not Seeds (I ordered the $24.99 mystery box plus a $9.99 mystery add-on, so I actually received two of these packets of seeds).

Bare Face Cleansing Oil - I haven't tried this yet, but according to the website it is a lightweight, antioxidant-rich cleanser for all skin types.
Cost: $28 ($22.40 for Maven Subscribers) 

My $24.99 mystery box also included these 5 polishes (and none of them were duplicates from my existing collection!)
Each polish costs $14/each ($11.20/each for Maven subscribers)
From left-right
Alfre - royal metropolitan purple metallic
Dahlia - goldenrod microglitter
Lola - moonlit night blue satin
Catrina - marigold yellow creme
Jillian - deep eggplant with bronze molten

My summer mystery box contained $110 worth of products ($88 at Maven pricing). Not too bad, considering I only paid $24.99!

I also ordered a $9.99 mystery add-on, which contained another pack of seeds and three more polishes - for a total value of $42 ($33.60 at Maven pricing).

Lizanne - Sea Green shimmer
Vera - sable brown creme
Michelle - midnight inky blue creme

xoxo,
Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment