Wednesday 30 July 2014

Current Loves

I feel like switching things up a bit, and not post more subscription box reviews today (don't worry, I still have FabFitFun, Tea Sparrow and Spicy Subscriptions to blog about). Instead, I'm going to tell you the things I'm currently loving!

 
Vanilla Pepsi/Vanilla Coke - Why can I only get this in the States!? And why is the real sugar version from Pepsi only a limited edition? This stuff is amazing, and Canada needs to start selling it! We did buy a case of vanilla Pepsi, a case of vanilla Coke, a case of Cherry Pepsi and a case of real sugar Cherry Pepsi while we were in North Dakota a few weeks ago, but it is dwindling fast...
 
Movie Premiers - I honestly didn't know I could see a movie in Edmonton days/weeks before being available to the public until I started dating L. He gets passes for these things all the time through his job, so I've been able to save a lot of money by seeing free movies! Tonight we're off to see Guardians of the Galaxy before it is released to all the theaters on Friday.
 
Current song obsession: Take Me to Church by Hozier. My favourite radio station has been playing this on high rotation lately, and I like it more and more every time I hear it.
 
xoxo
Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment