Sunday 20 July 2014

Maritimes 2014


I've mentioned multiple times about taking a trip to the Maritimes back in June. I was born and raised in a small village in New Brunswick, and most of my family still lives there. L is a city boy from the prairies, and our trip to NB was very rushed last year, so we wanted to make the most out of it this year.

*All of these pictures were taken by me, please do not use them without my permission*
The signs supporting the RCMP were everywhere in Moncton, it was so amazing to see. Also - Dixie Lee makes the best chicken/fries/gravy...

I got to hang out with some friends from high school, and we ate McCain's cake at midnight...

There was a lucky plate when we ate our cake. The winner won a group hug.

L ran a 10km while we were in New Brunswick, I'm so proud of him :)

The reason I went to NB was to watch my little (much taller than me) cousin graduate high school. I posted a blog post about the graduation present I bought her HERE

L and I :)

L's first ever cone of Cows ice cream on Prince Edward Island. It is soo good, we had a cone every single day we were on the island...

The Confederation Bridge


The view of the sunset from the deck of the cottage we stayed at on PEI

We went mini-golfing and I somehow ended up winning...

We went to the beach later in the evening, and ended up being the only ones there.

Instead of crossing back over to NB on the bridge, we took the ferry to Nova Scotia

I got to visit this handsome cat in Nova Scotia

Spent a night in Halifax with these two :)

Our hotel in Halifax had a view of Citadel Hill, but it was so foggy we could barely see it... and yes, I am standing on the windowsill...

Just thought I'd share these pictures, since I mentioned the trip more then a few times haha. 

xoxo,
Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment