Saturday 26 July 2014

Busy weekend in YEG

I promise to get back to my subscription box reviews, but if you are reading this and you are from Edmonton, get out of the house! This weekend there are so many things to do/see/listen/taste. K-Days is still going on until tomorrow (L and I went to the Eve6, Soul Asylum and Everclear concert there last night, and are heading back tomorrow to spend the day on the rides and attend the USS concert). Taste of Edmonton is also happening downtown until tomorrow. I normally love that festival, but L and I went for supper last night and nothing really blew me away this year... This weekend is also Interstellar Rodeo, which is now in its third year. I'm heading there very shortly to spend the day watching some fantastic concerts in a beautiful outdoor venue (and removing another artist off my concert bucket-list!). 
I know it's a little bit rainy right now, but don't let that stop you! Go for a walk along Whyte Ave, and hit up the Old Strathcona Farmer's Market. Attend the free concert tonight at Taste of Edmonton with Jpnsgrls and Christian Hansen. Or, you know, sit on your couch in your underwear watching netflix all day. Just don't complain about being bored!

xoxo,
Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment