Tuesday 30 September 2014

Ipsy September 2014


This is my second month of my Ipsy subscription, and I love it so far! I'm super far behind on posting this, I received my Ipsy Glam Bag in the second week of September... 

Cost: $10/month + $4.95 shipping to Canada

Once again, I knew exactly what I was getting in this bag, but it's still exciting to see the sizes and actual shades of everything.


Maybelline Master Glaze - Make A Mauve
Value: $7.99
I love blush. This is a little dark for me, but if I use it sparingly and blend it well, it gives me a nice colour on my cheeks :) 

Value: $13.99/6oz ($2.33 for 1oz sample)
I have got into a great routine every night of washing my face properly, but I need to use up some of the ones I currently have open before opening this one. It will be used though!

Value: $12 for 4g (full size)
I haven't tried this yet, I have a weird fear of using loose powders like this - I usually make a huge mess. The reviews on this are outstanding though, so I might have to suck it up and give it a shot.

Value: $9 (full size)
This colour is GORGEOUS! I love it for the fall/winter, and you can bet that I'll be wearing this on my nails very soon! Also, it's vegan if that's your thing.

Value: $26/5.25oz ($4.95 for 1oz)
I've mentioned before, but I haven't been using anything on my hair except Lush solid shampoos (which are amazing - my giveaway for a free one just ended). I do like the sound of this stuff though, especially if it can help with breakage due to wearing my hair tied back all the time...
 
 
 
So, I think it is safe to say that Ipsy will be staying around for awhile. I really enjoyed this bag, and will give everything a try (and use 3 of them - the nail polish, blush stick and face cleanser fairly regularly). I only paid $14.95US for this (~$16 CAD) but the total value of products was $36.27 (well over double!). I can't wait to see that giant pink mailer envelope show up in October :)
 
If you are interested in signing up for Ipsy, click HERE! There is a waitlist, but there are ways to get around it (by sharing links on facebook, following their stylists on youtube, etc).
 
xoxo,
Fallon
 
*Please note this post contains referral links.

No comments:

Post a Comment