Thursday 25 September 2014

Thursday Thoughts

http://www.ramblingsofasuburbanmom.com/

I seem to link up with Jen over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom every second Thursday for Thursday Thoughts, maybe one day I'll get around to a new post every week!

First of all - I want to send out a huge congratulations to my cousin on being re-elected as an MLA in the province of New Brunswick! I know how hard he has worked for this, and our entire family is extremely proud of him!

I love my Apple TV, last night L and I watched Ben Howard's performance from the iTunes festival, and then I started watching the David Gray one from last week. I love that iTunes makes that available for free!

Hockey is back! L and I are both huge hockey fans, and attended the home opener for the Oil Kings last Saturday night to watch the WHL and Memorial Cup championship banners raised to the roof. The next night we were off to the pre-season home opener between the Oilers and the Flames. We already have tickets for two more pre-season games, four regular season games and we won a pair of tickets for a game in November. I'm sure this season will be just like last year, when most of the time we decided on game day to buy tickets and go...

I cancelled my Spicy Subscription and have put my Tea Sparrow on hold until next spring/summer. Which new box do I subscribe to now?

When I got home from work Tuesday night, I had 3 boxes waiting for me - my September Tea Sparrow, my September Lip Monthly and my fall Luxe Box. Last night I had another Memebox waiting for me :) Blog reviews on all of them will be coming very soon!

Fabletics is now shipping to Canada. I don't know exactly when this happened, but a co-worker informed me and I immediately signed up! My first outfit was only $24.95, I can't wait to see it in person! They are owned by the same company as JustFab, so I know I won't have a problem logging in to my account between the 1st and the 5th of the month to either choose an outfit or skip the month.

Memebox is probably my favourite out of all the boxes I currently receive. I love that all of the brands are new to me, and most of them have the cutest packaging! If you're interested in buying one, use the code UOE7 to save $5 off your order!

Damien Rice released this clip of a song from his upcoming album, and I'm so excited! It's his first new album in 8 years, and I've been a fan for years. I know what I'll be buying on November 11th :)

That's all I have for today... don't forget to check out my first give-away and enter to win one of my personal favourite products!

xoxo,
Fallon




1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the link up. I love Fabletics. I'd love to see how you like your first outfit.

    ReplyDelete