Wednesday 24 September 2014

Topbox September 2014


My Topbox always arrives on the same day as my Meowbox, they both ship extremely quickly! This is my cheapest and second-longest running subscription box (Julep is the only one I've been signed up for longer - May 2012 vs. April 2013)

Cost: $12/month + tax ($12.60 if you live in Alberta) - this includes shipping
Ships to: Canada

None of the prive boxes appealed to me this month, so I went with the regular box. I also end up throwing out the cardboard tube it ships in each month, so I chose the organza bag this month (which I can/will reuse).


First look - sorry for the blurry picture!

Value: $33 for 3.5g - $4.71 for my estimate of 0.5g
"Place Illumalift under eyes, on eyelids, around nasal folds and anywhere you have deep lines or dark areas. Blend above and below the dark area."

Value: $29 for 156mL, $4.12 for 0.75oz
"For a quick no-wash cleanse or an extra boost of volume, this dry shampoo leaves hair instantaneously soft and refreshed."
I have used dry shampoo in the past, and was a fan. I'll be saving this one for the next time I go on vacation, travel sizes are always welcome!

Value: 10.95EU, which = $15.50CAD 
(according to September 23, 2014 conversion)
"This nail lacquer will take your nails to high-gloss heaven"
Why yes, I did need more nail polish...Topbox actually included this same brand in their June box, when I received a super pretty minty-green colour.

Value: $92 for 50mL, $27.60 for my 15mL
"Apply to all zones of the face, morning and evening following a serum."
Wow! This is an expensive sample, it's worth more than double the cost of my monthly Topbox subscription fee! I've mentioned before, but I actually use moisturizer every single morning and night, so I'm looking forward to trying out such a pricey one.


The value of my September Topbox was amazing! I estimated the value to be $51.93, which is more than four times what I paid! It might be one of my favourite months ever, I will use/try everything. Here's hoping October is just as good!

xoxo,
Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment