Thursday 11 September 2014

Thursday Thoughts


Another Thursday means another link-up for Thursday Thoughts. This was started by one of my favourite bloggers, Jen over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom. I'm always so jealous of how many subscription boxes she receives (many of which I'll never get to try because they don't ship to Canada...boo!) Anyways, here's what I'm thinking about today:

- I'm so far behind on my blog posts (I mention this all the time, because I just want to get caught up!) I still haven't posted my reveals of Lip Monthly, Lip Factory and Spicy Subscriptions from August.

- My first Memebox arrived last night, and I love it! I can't wait to post about it, I've already tried a few of the products I've received and so far so good! Lately I've been really focused on skincare, so the box I got is right up my alley!

- L and I went to another movie premier last night for The Maze Runner (which comes out in theaters September 19th). I went into it without knowing anything about it, and I definitely didn't hate it. I don't think I loved it either, but it had a very interesting plot. Teenagers living in dystopian environments in a post-apocalyptic future seem to be the new vampires, so I'm sure it will be a box office hit.

 - Work has been a bit of a whirlwind over the past week and a half. I received an important promotion, which resulted in working almost 60 hours last week alone. I couldn't be happier though, I love my job!

 - Growing up I was always taught that there are four seasons, but fall seems to be non-existent this year. I woke up Monday morning to snow on my car (on September 8th!), but luckily we didn't get hit as hard as Calgary did. I am so thankful for the heated seats in my car.

 - I ended up caving and ordering the newest Julep Mystery Box...I have no self-control.

- I think I want a new cellphone, I've had my current one for almost three years now. But do I upgrade to the new iPhone 6, or go to an iPhone 5C/5S? I currently have a 4, so anything is an upgrade from that...

- I need to get to HMV this weekend, I really want to buy the new Vance Joy album. He was at Folk Fest this year, and he's fantastic. And yes, I still buy hard copies of CD's (L and I both love music, and have an impressive collection).

- L and I are late to jumping on the bandwagon, but we finally started watching Orange is the New Black. So addictive!

- A new board game cafĂ© opened up right by my apartment a few weeks ago. We went last weekend with some friends, and ended up staying there for over 4 hours! We have plans to go with some other friends again this weekend, it's just so much fun! It's cheap, a great way to spend time together and you get to talk to each other!

That's all I have for today, enjoy your weekend!

xoxo,
Fallon

1 comment:

  1. My husband is craving a new cell phone. We're looking at a Samsung cell phone.

    ReplyDelete