Thursday 4 September 2014

September 2014 Ipsy Glam Room Open!

I logged in to my Ipsy account today, and immediately a screen popped up asking if I wanted to view the contents of my September Glam Bag. As much as I love surprises, I had to find out what I was going to receive this month. You need to share a status on your own Facebook (which is fine, I just delete it quickly afterwards) and you receive 10 points just for doing so.

Here is what will be showing up in my September Ipsy bag:
 
 
The bag looks so cute (hopefully it's not plastic like last month's!). I'm also excited for that blush stick and the nail polish is a gorgeous colour! The other three products I'll actually need to see/test to see if they are something I'm interested in.
 
Last month my bag showed up very quickly, so hopefully it's the same this month! I'll be sure to post a review on my blog once I receive it!
 
What variations are you receiving this month? If you haven't signed up for Ipsy yet, be prepared for a waitlist. It only costs $10/month (plus $4.95/month shipping to Canada) which is one of the cheapest boxes out there!
 
xoxo
Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment