Friday 27 June 2014

Vacation Time!

I haven't forgotten about all you lovely readers of my blog (if you even exist...). I've currently on day 10 of a 12 day vacation (10 day vacation when you subtract the two days used for travel). I'm originally from New Brunswick, so I came back to my hometown for a little cousin's high school graduation, but Luke and I also decided to use the time and enjoy the rest of the Maritimes. We spent 3 days/2nights on Prince Edward Island (I'll do up a review of the cottage we stayed in at some point) and another night in Halifax. I have some amazing pictures which I can't wait to share with you all!

Also, once I get home I'll have to blog like a maniac - I should have a decent sized pile of mail waiting for me (subscription boxes, JustFab order, Julep mystery box...)

Stick around, I have lots to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment