Wednesday 11 June 2014

Concert Bucket List

I love music, and I attend a large number of concerts and festivals each year. At some point I will post a full list of all the bands I have seen live; I haven't done an actual count in awhile but I believe it's somewhere around the 300 mark? That being said, my concert bucket list is quite small now, since I've had the opportunity to attend concerts of almost all my favourites.

As of today, here are the bands left on my concert bucket list (in alphabetical order):

Alt-J
Amos Lee July 26, 2014 at Interstellar Rodeo in Edmonton
Arcade Fire (tickets are already purchased to see them in August!)
Bell X1
Beyoncé (Sadly her tour date in Winnipeg is the week after we're there this summer)
The Civil Wars
Damien Rice
Dave Matthews
Florence and the Machine
Foster the People (they will be at SonicBoom this year)
The Gaslight Anthem (I can't believe I haven't seen these guys yet, it's L's favourite band...)
Incubus
Jack Johnson
Jay-Z
Joe Purdy
Kanye West
Lana Del Rey
Muse
Of Monsters and Men
Passenger
Radiohead
Rage Against the Machine
Ryan Adams (I've already bought tickets to see him in October!)
The Strokes
Sufjan Stevens
Tool
Vampire Weekend

I'm sure if I said no to more concerts, I would have been able to buy the house I wanted by now...but I wouldn't trade my concert experiences for anything!

xoxo,
Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment