Thursday 12 June 2014

JustFab Semi-Annual Sale

If you're not familiar with JustFab, it's kind of like a subscription service, except for shoes, purses, accessories and denim. The cost is $39.95/month per item, but if you sign in to your account between the 1st and 5th of each month you have the option of skipping the month, and you won't be charged for it. If you miss the window to skip, your credit card will be charged and it will sit in your account as a credit until you choose something. Basically everything on their site is $39.95 each, plus $6.95 shipping to Canada (no matter how many items you buy at once - you could buy 1 or you could buy 5, you still pay the same shipping).

JustFab is currently holding their semi-annual sale, where you can buy 2 styles for $39.95. I've been really good about skipping months, and have only made one purchase from their website in the past year. However, I just couldn't resist myself yesterday and bought two new pairs of flat booties. I've been trying to sell quite a few of my heels (I never wear them!) and have sold some of my booties with super high heels, so it's only fair I replace them...

I'll be sure to post pictures once I receive my new boots!

If you'd like to check out JustFab, here's a handy little link for you! Happy shopping!

xoxo,
Fallon

*Please note this post contains referral links*


No comments:

Post a Comment