Saturday 1 November 2014

Topbox October 2014

Topbox is one of my longest running subscription boxes (second only to Julep) and overall I am still happy with it. My October box shipped and arrived on time (as always) but I'm crazy behind on blogging...

Cost: $12/month + tax ($12.60 for Alberta)

The box I received for October had a London Drugs logo on the cardboard tube, so I guess they sponsored it this month? I think it's a great idea for two Canadian companies to partner with each other.

Value: $23 for 50mL 
I haven't tried this yet, I have to finish off a few cleansers I currently have open first, but this is welcome in my collection.

Value: $8.99
I love this! It's like a Sharpie in eyeliner form! It's super easy to use and goes on smoothly and evenly. This might be one of my favourite things to ever receive in a Topbox.


Value: $78 for 2x20mL ($11.69 for 2x3mL sample)
One of these is an "Instant Lifting Day Serum" and the other is a "firming night serum". I haven't tried these yet as I'm currently using a lot of the Korean face products I've been receiving in Memeboxes, but this will be used at some point.


Value: $29 for 11g ($13.18 for this 5g sample)
This is the only product this month that's kind of meh for me, but that's only because I rarely wear eyeshadow. 

The total value of my October Topbox was $56.86, which is awesome considering I only paid $12.60. I feel like this company has been knocking it out of the park the past few months, here's hoping that continues!

xoxo,
Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment