Monday 3 November 2014

Ipsy October 2014

This was my third month of my Ipsy subscription, and for me it was the most disappointing one so far. Don't get me wrong though, it'll take much much worse before I cancel this one.

Cost: $10US/month + $4.95US shipping to Canada

Value: 3.95euros = $5.60CAD
I actually really enjoy the smell of this cream. It doesn't leave my hands greasy, but it still feels moisturizing. This was the biggest win of the month for me.

Value: $15
This actually seems like a great eyeliner, but I haven't taken it out of the plastic since I will be placing it into the gift/swap pile (I have soooo many eyeliners!)

Value: $32 for 3.3oz ($9.69 for a 1oz sample)
This will eventually be used, and it's not a terrible thing to receive at all, it's just not very exciting...

Value: $13
I'm not a fan of large glitter like this, so another thing for the gift/swap pile...


Value: $18 for 4.5g ($6 for this 1.5g sample)
This colour is too dark for my fair skin :( Anyone want a once-used lipstick?


I loved the bag for October. The bags are tiny, but this quilted teal one was soooo cute, I will find some use for it.

The value of this bag was great at $49.29, but two of the products will end up in the re-gifting pile and the lipstick will probably be thrown out. Oh well, there's always next month!

xoxo,
Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment