Saturday 22 November 2014

Meowbox October 2014

I'm so far behind on posting this! The cats love their Meowbox, and it's very consistent with shipping times (it almost always shows up around the 17th or 18th of the month). The October box was the fifth month on a 6 month subscription, so I need to give this company more money and keep it going. I'm so far behind on posting this I've already lost/thrown out the product information card, so I have no idea who made some of the toys (sorry!)

Cost: varies depending on length of subscription
          $32.95/month
          $27.95/month on a 3 month subscription
          $22.95/month on a 6 month subscription


Pita waiting for me to use my opposable thumbs and open the box...

Please just open it already!

As always, the inside of the box is personalized with their names :)

Something in here was intriguing them...

First look - an entire bag of catnip?! No wonder they were going crazy!

Pita tripping on the nip...

Halloween catnip toy - This also had catnip in it. Hero immediately scooped this out of the box and rubbed it all over his face (hence all the cat hair covering it...) This is clearly handmade, more than likely from Etsy (although I lost/threw out the information card so I can't even give the creator credit for it...)
Value: $5? That's a complete guess...

Friskies Party Mix - This is welcome at this house! Pita loves these (and Hero will eat just about anything...). Since it has been over a month since this box arrived, this bag of treats is long gone....
Value: $1.72 at Walmart

Kookomunga Krazee Kitty Catnip - Hero and Pita love their nip (what cat doesn't?!). It was actually really hard to take a picture of this (you can see Hero's face sniffing it...)
Value: $4.39

Hero loves rubbing nip all over his face...what a weirdo...

The Paw Project DVD - I haven't watched this yet, but it's a documentary against declawing cats (which I've always thought seems like a cruel thing to do).
Value: $15 

Nala Cat Stickers - These are cute! I'll probably end up sending them to my sponsor child
Value: $5

Rubie's Pet Shop Boutique - Devil Horns. There is no chance our cats will ever be ok with wearing these.
Value: $3.99

Pom-pom Balls - Again, I lost the information card and have no idea where these are from. Both cats enjoyed these though, I think they might now be lost in the abyss under the couch?
Value: $2? Again, another complete guess....

The overall value of the October Meowbox was $37.10 (but don't forget I completely guessed at the value of two of the products). This is one of the higher value boxes from them, and was the fifth month in a row Hero and Pita were spoiled kitties. 

xoxo,
Fallon



No comments:

Post a Comment