Monday 11 August 2014

This Busy Little Life?

Now that Folk Fest is over (I'll write an in-depth blog post at some point and share a few pictures), it's time to start looking forward to my next concert - which just happens to be tonight. Arcade Fire are playing Rexall Place tonight, and we bought tickets MONTHS ago. Seriously, I think L bought me these tickets for Christmas last year... I'm really exhausted after spending 12+ hours each day at the folk festival, but I'm also excited to knock another band off my bucket list tonight! The band has asked the crowd to dress in formal wear or a costume, so I'll need to dig through my clothes before I go...

Tomorrow night I need to take my car for an oil change (I know, everyone should be jealous) and pack my suitcase again. Wednesday right after work we are driving to Calgary for the night, and then off to Vancouver on Thursday for L's friend's wedding on Friday. Once we hit the British Columbia border, it will be the eighth province we've been in since June! That's so insane, this summer has been a little bit crazy...

I'm not sure how many posts I'll have time to write over the next week, but I should have subscription boxes arriving next week, so I will do those reviews as soon as I possibly can! I'm not expecting anything to arrive this week, except for my online Gap order I placed on Thursday last week during their Friends and Family sale (and I already received the delivery notification today, so impressed with how fast it shipped!).

I will be updating my instagram account, so come follow me over there!

xoxo,
Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment