Sunday 3 August 2014

Spicy Subscription July 2014 Reveal

My July Spicy box arrived about a week ago, but I've been a little busy and I didn't even have a chance to open it for a few days. I've paid for the August box already, but after that I'm going to take a break from this box for awhile. 

Cost: $19.95/month for the Toy of the Month Box
          $29.95/month for the Spice Box
          $34.95/month for the Spice Box Deluxe (which is what I received)

Each month Spicy ships in a large white envelope so your subscription is discreet.

The box this month was hot pink.




The Product Card (which I took all of the prices from, I was a little too scared of what would show up if I google searched these items haha). 

First look - very interesting...

Spicy Handcuffs - "Break out these handcuffs when it's time to commit a few moving violations". Oh my. Shouldn't this box be giving out furry handcuff though? These look like they'd hurt...
Value: $7.99

Neon Finger Fun Vibe - "Get just the right touch of satisfaction with this Neon Finger Fun Vibe. Don't let it's small size fool you though- this lil' lover packs plenty of pulsating power. Turn the dial on the powerful micro bullet and let the incredible vibrations whisk you away. Try it in the spa or shower and turn bath time into passion time!"
Who writes this stuff? This does look interesting though.
Value: $19.99


Screaming O - Mascara Vibe - "Come in Style with this vibe - a chic and discreet, super-powered, multi-function vibrator featuring sensation-magnifying "Tingle Tip"". So, you're supposed to throw this in your purse and take it with you? Again, interesting...
Value: $13.99

Neon Nylon Love Ties - "You'll be amazed at how many knotty things you can do with these Neon Nylon Love Ties! The stretchy ties are versatile, perfect for light bondage play and easy to use for beginners".
Again, who comes up with these product write-ups? Knotty? Ugh haha.
Value: $12.99


Samples  - Frolic Toy Lubricant
Gun Oil Silicone Lubricant


This box contained a value of $54.96 in products, which is not bad at all! I paid $34.95US (so under $40 even with the terrible exchange rate right now). The big thing with one of these boxes is the anonymity - it ships so non-discreetly no one will ever know you've ordered sexy-time products!
If you sign up for a 4 month subscription, use the code 1STFREE to receive your first box for free!
Also, I've found nothing wrong with the customer service for this box. I emailed them letting them know I'd like to cancel after the August box, and they had replied to me within 36 hours letting me know they had processed my request, and thanked me for my business.

xoxo,
Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment