Tuesday 19 August 2014

Normal Schedule Resumes!

I haven't posted anything in almost a week, I was away on vacation yet again (this summer has been insane). L's friend got married just outside Vancouver last Friday, so BC became the 7th province we've spent time in just since June...But, now that we're back we don't plan on leaving the city for a few months (which will be nice to get back on a normal schedule - this includes fairly regular blog posts!).

I received my July Lip Factory box last week before I left (there was an issue with my PayPal, so by the time it was resolved I missed the July shipment, but they have awesome customer service and sent me the box anyways!). I'll try and get that reveal posted this week. It won't be long before my August box arrives as well!

My August Meowbox and Topbox should both arrive this week, possibly even today! Those reviews will be up very soon! I believe my TeaSparrow should be here next week, so I need to drink more of the tea I received last month (my collection is tea is a decent size right now...)

August is my last month of my Spicy Subscription, so I'm trying to decide which box I'll try out next (my aim is to give each box three months, then cancel and move on - unless it's Ipsy or one of the others with wait-lists). Any suggestions for which ones I should try?

I'll share a few pictures from my past few vacations/folk fest soon as well!

xoxo,
Fallon



No comments:

Post a Comment