Wednesday 28 May 2014

Subscription Boxes

I have a serious addiction to Subscription Boxes. I love getting mail, and surprises in the mail are even better!

The first one I ever signed up for was Julep, back in April 2012. They are a nail polish based subscription from the US, but they offer many other beauty products as well - lip gloss, lotions, makeup, etc. They've changed their subscriptions slightly since I originally signed up, it is now $24.99/month or $19.99/month with a 3 month subscription. I am still signed up for them but I tend to skip quite a few months (I love that option, otherwise I would have cancelled a long time ago - I absolutely love their products and their nail polish is one of the best I've ever used, but how much does one person need...) If you're interested in signing up with them, feel free to use this LINK. I will post pictures/reviews of every box I receive from now on.

The second one I signed up for was Glossybox, back in April or May 2012. I loved this one, and thought I ended up with some fantastic beauty products from it (plus they came in adorable little boxes which I was easily able to re-use for storing random little odds and ends). Sadly, they stopped shipping to Canada in June 2013.

I've been signed up with Topbox for a little over a year now. It's very affordable, only $12/month plus tax (which is calculated based on the province you live in, so mine is only $12.60, and that includes shipping). I have no intentions of getting rid of that one, it's been sending lots of Benefit products, which are one of my favourites! They also give you the option of creating a wishlist from their specialty boxes each month (some include a slight increase in price, others don't). I typically just go for the regular box so everything is a surprise, but I did add a perfume box to my wishlist for June, so I guess I'll need to wait and see if I get it! I don't have a referral link, I have to manually enter email addresses to invite people if I want referral bonuses.

I'm currently waitlisted with Ipsy, hopefully I'll be able to subscribe soon!

I've also signed up with TeaSparrow, LuxeBox, Spicy Subscriptions and Meowbox, they should all arrive next month! I'll be posting pictures and my opinions once I receive them in the mail, so keep an eye out for that!

xoxo,
Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment