Tuesday 27 May 2014

Rah-Rah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Roma-Roma-Mamaa

I definitely would not consider myself a pop music person, it's never my first choice of what to listen to. That being said, I have now seen just about all of the current major pop acts in concert within the past few years. I love the stage production of the shows - the lights, the costume changes, the props, the dancers. Last night I was able to scratch off another person from my Concert Bucket List (which I will post at some point, even though it has been shrinking) when I went to a Lady Gaga show. The tickets were part of my Christmas present last year from my boyfriend (along with tickets to the Goo Goo Dolls back in March, Bastille in April and Arcade Fire coming up in August - we're HUGE concert/music people).

Lady Gaga did not disappoint! I thought she put on a fantastic show, and we had great seats. It was a great way to end our concerts for the first half of 2014 (we don't have tickets for anything else until August due to vacations in June and July).

Here are a few of my pictures from last night. I just use a pocket-sized Nikon, but I've always been pleased with the quality of the pictures I'm able to take with it. 

*All pictures are my own, please do not use them or copy them without permission*

This was actually her second outfit of the night, I was so excited when she first came out that I didn't have my camera on the proper setting, so all of my pictures turned out blurry...

Outfit #3

I'm fascinated by laser shows at concerts (Nine Inch Nails was incredible for that).
This picture makes it seem like we were really far away from the stage, but we weren't at all!


Outfit #4 - When she originally came out after this costume change, she had a large headpiece and skirt-like thing that made her look like an octopus, but the lighting was red. 
Red lighting = gross pictures


Outfit #5

Outfit #6 - She actually changed into this one while on stage... 

Outfit #7 - Encore


xoxo,
Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment