Friday 10 April 2015

Topbox Men's Stocking Stuffer

This arrived almost four months ago, so naturally it's time to post it... Seeing as how I have cancelled almost all of my subscriptions (there's just a few hanging on that I can't bring myself to let go) I should be able to catch up someday...

This was the second year Topbox offered a men's box before Christmas, and after seeing the success of the first one I knew I had to pick one up for L. These things sold out insanely quick this time, within a few hours they were all gone. In 2013 there were a few more things included in the box, and it cost $39. For the 2014 men's box the cost was only $19! So cheap! 

I knew this wouldn't last until Christmas, so L opened it as soon as it arrived (even though we both knew exactly what was going to be in it).

This was packaged in a mesh bag (which you can opt into on the regular monthly Topbox as well in place of the cardboard tube).


Eau de Toilette samples 
Azzaro Pour Homme
Mont Blanc Legend
I didn't place a price value on these, since you can get them for free if you ask at a beauty counter (like at the Bay). L has tried out both of these though, and they are both really nice!

Bioderma Atoderm Gentle Shower Gel - 100mL
Value: $5? I had a hard time finding this for purchase online in Canada
I honestly don't know if L has used this or not? I don't know where half of our stuff is since the move, so it's very possible this is still shoved in a random box somewhere in our house.

Value: $3.49/each
I had previously received the Grape Epic Blend lip balm in a subscription box (I think it was Topbox actually) and I loved it. These smell amazing and feel great on your lips.

Bread and Butter Daily Face Shave Gel (x2)
Bread and Butter Daily Face Cleanser
Value: $35 for a 3 piece set
These three things alone are almost double the cost of this entire Topbox! L had received this shave gel in the 2013 Men's Holiday Topbox, and he was a big fan of it.

The total value of this was about $47, plus the two eau de toilette samples, which is a great value considering it only cost $19! I wish Topbox would offer a men's box more frequently, I would be all over that!

xoxo,
Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment