Saturday 11 April 2015

Lip Monthly March 2015

I believe this is it - the last Lip Monthly bag I'll be receiving. After 8 months, it has never once wowed me (although I did get a few products I've liked and will continue to use). 

Ugh, the ugly blue bag has returned. This will head straight into the get-out-of-my-house pile.

Hurray for all the natural light we get in our house! It makes my pictures turn out so much better :)

Product card

Meh, generic drug-store brand nail polish does not excite me at all. 
Value: $3? 

This is decent, especially for the price! It's fairly sheer, it just adds a pinkish shine to your lips. I don't know if I've ever heard of this brand before here in Canada?
Value: $1.99

I've generally liked every J.Cat item I've tried up to this point. This colour isn't really my style, but it goes on very smoothly! I just wish shipping costs directly from their website to Canada was cheaper, I have my eye on so many of their products :(
Value: $3.99


Love, love love! This is by far my favourite item in the March Lip Monthly! It's very pink, and oh so pretty!
Value: $13

The total value of this bag is $21.98, which is only slightly more than the ~$17 I paid, and the Hikari Lipstick alone is 60% of that value. Like I mentioned up above, I did receive a few decent products and became exposed to a few new brands through this subscription, but I'm not sad to see my time with them come to an end. Peace out Lip Monthly!

xoxo,
Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment