Sunday 12 October 2014

Tea Sparrow September 2014

My Tea Sparrow subscription always shows up around the 21st-22nd of the month, and September was no exception. 

Cost: $20/month for 4 packets of tea (makes between 35-40 cups)

 The September selection

Earth (Rooibos Tea)
"The soothing combination of sage, lavender and a touch of bergamot in the caffeine free based Rooibos Earth Blend makes for the perfect cup of relaxing stress reducing tea. Find peace"

African Chai (Black Tea)
"African Chai is spiced with a unique blend that is sweet, floral and liquorice-et. Totally different from and Indian Masala Chai, this has been known to make chai devotees rethink how they drink their chai!"

Green Tea Tropical (Green Tea)
"Smooth green tea leaves harmoniously blend with sweet tropical fruits to create a sensation as uplifting as a breeze off the isle of Papenoo. Antioxidant rich!"

Nutty Almond Cream (Herbal Tea)
"Sweet almond with apple and cinnamon provide a nutty finish to the soothing blend. The unique nuttiness is unobtainable anywhere else."

After receiving my September box, I realized that none of these really appealed to me. As I have mentioned many times before, I love fruity teas poured over ice, and I could tell that Tea Sparrow was starting to send more of the wintery-better-when-warm-teas. For this reason, I decided to pause my membership. That has to be one of my favourite things about this subscription service - I didn't need to full-out cancel my subscription and then try to remember to renew it in the spring, I just selected the month I wish for my subscription to begin again. I think I chose April or May, I figure by then they will begin to send more iced teas :)

Until we meet again Tea Sparrow,
xoxo,
Fallon


No comments:

Post a Comment