Sunday 25 October 2015

September Empties

Yes, it's almost the end of October, but I'm still going to post this. It's nothing fancy or exciting, but here are the products we finished off in September:


Forever 21 Cucumber Melon wipes - these sucked. They were actually some of the worst face wipes I've ever used. I will go to Walmart or Superstore or Winners to buy this type of thing from now on.

Vaseline Men's Facial Moisturizer - L loves this stuff. We found them for $1 at a little store last summer when we were in PEI, so we bought them out of them, and his supply is still going. He already has another one on the go, and I think there's still a few more in our extra product supply.

Bath & Body Works - Country Chic Body Wash
This smelled decent, worked decent and I bought it on sale. Deals! I think we have a few more of these kicking around in our supply of extra stuff in the basement. If the price was right, I'd buy more of these in the future.

Bath Retreats Bath Salts - To be fair, this was actually finished off a few months ago, but I had dumped a different kind from a plastic bag into the container. Now that I have a nice bathtub, I love using it and enjoying it. I go through quite a bit of bubble bath stuff now.

Saje candle - I don't normally post items like this, but I just wanted to do a review of this - it sucked. I typically love Saje products, and was expecting this to have a fairly strong scent when lit. Instead, it was even weaker than any of the cheapo candles I buy from Ikea.


September was a boring month for empties - but we were away for the last week of the month visiting family in another province. October already has a few more items than this in the bucket.

xoxo,
Fallon


No comments:

Post a Comment