Wednesday 3 December 2014

November Empties

This is something I started doing a few months ago, and it's keeping me honest with how many products I have on the go at a time. As something gets finished off, we toss the empties into the pink basket we have sitting in the bathroom, and then I post pictures on here once a month.


This came in my Yogurt Memebox (which I just blogged about yesterday). It made me look a little bit like a serial killer, but it left my face so moisturized and nice!

Bath & Body Works Shower Gel - Coconut Lime Breeze
I love this scent - this actually reminds me that at one point I had the body butter with this scent...I wonder where that ever disappeared to? There's nothing wrong with these shower gels, I just prefer my Lush ones more.

Toothpaste and dental floss - dental hygiene for the win!

Bath & Body Works Hand Soaps - because it's good to wash your hands after you pee.

Brigeo - Don't Despair, Repair
This came in an Ipsy a few months back (September to be exact). It seems to be great, but the sample was a little small (and my hair is so long) I can't really give an accurate review of it...

Saje essential oil - peppermint
I love the Saje brand of essential oils (and their nebulizers!). They rarely have sales, so when the entire store was 20% off on Black Friday I went a little crazy haha...

Make Up For Ever - Smoky Extravagance
Benefit - They're Real
Mascara is one of the more frequently used makeup items I use. These two (fairly large) samples aren't empty, I just figured I should toss them seeing as they have been open for way longer than 6 months. The Make Up For Ever is easily my favourite mascara I've ever used, once I work my way through some of the collection I currently have unopened, I plan on purchasing the full-size version of it. Benefit is also great at what they do, overall I'd have to say they are one of my favourite makeup brands.


xoxo,
Fallon

*This post contains referral links*

No comments:

Post a Comment