Monday 14 December 2015

November Empties

It's time for the most exciting blog post I write - about my monthly empties! 


November was a good month, that's a pretty full box!

So I guess I lied in my October empties post when I said we only finish off one of these per month - in November we finished off three (and there are already 2 empty ones in our bucket for December...). As I've mentioned before, we have 7 of these on the go at any given moment (3 bathrooms, 2 in each plus one in the kitchen). 
Scents finished this month: 
Paris Amour (one of my favourite scents from Bath & Body)
Malibu Sunset (this smelled amazing too!)
Strawberry (this was good, but paled in comparison to the other two)

Oh hair dye, my old friends! I had dyed my hair fairly regularly for about 2 years, and then I dyed it close to my natural colour and let it be for over a year to give it a break. But, I was bored of brown hair, so magenta it is! I had this bottle of 30Volume Creme left from when I was dying my hair before (I don't use that entire bottle on two applications, don't worry). I dyed it twice in November, about a week apart. After getting the colour I like, I then go about 4-6 weeks between dyes.
Also - if you want to see how it looks, check out my Instagram over here ->

Foil Samples!! I have so many of these things kicking around, I'm really trying to make a conscious effort to use some up. This month I finished off:
Eucerin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream - meh, it was cream
Eucerin Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream - again, meh. It did it's job but nothing special
EcoBeauty Good Day, Good Moisturizer - I received this in an Ipsy bag in the past. When I opened it, I thought it would last me about a week...5 weeks later I finally finished it off.
Korres Black Pine Night Cream - this stuff was good, once you got past the smell. It seemed strange to be rubbing something that smelled like trees on my face.

Real Beauty Serum - I received this in a Memebox (which I blogged about here). I loved it at the time, but it sat forgotten in a box after our move until I found it again in November. I put it on my face, and immediatedly did not like the way it felt, I think it might have been expired (which is fair, it had been over a year since I'd opened it). I had used about half of this before deciding it needed to go.

PureSmile Milk Essence Mask - another item I got from a Memebox (although I don't remember exactly which one...). These things look so silly on, I scared my dogs with it, but it left my face feeling so soft and smooth!

Vitabath Bath & Shower Gelee - Another foil sample used up! Hurray! This shower gel smelled really good!

Lise Watier Night Serum - I believe I got this from Topbox with a day serum as well (which I'm still using). I liked the night one much better than the day one, but I still don't notice if these things actually do anything or not...

Pantene Expert Conditioner - This was only 75mL, but it lasted a long time! It was nothing special, but it did exactly as conditioner should. I'm pretty sure we received this as a free sample from Beyond the Rack or something.

Aquafina Flavoursplash Lip Balm - Seriously. I finished a lip balm before I lost it. This was a momentous occasion - and it was one I didn't even really like, it just happened to be the only one in my desk at work for a few months. I didn't hate it, but I'm pretty sure I bought this in a three pack from the D-Rama (so cheap!)

Perfume samples! I've mentioned before about loving the sampler packs Shoppers Drug Mart sells; I think I've bought 4 of them now. I also bought one for Luke last year, so two of these are his.
Calvin Klein Euphoria for Men - this got a "Meh, 3/5" from Luke. 
Givenchy Pi - Luke loved this one, and it's in the running as the one he'll trade his coupon in for a full size.
Givenchy Very Irresistible (female) - I loved this one, but I think Gienchy's Hot Couture is just slightly better (I already own the full size of that one)

And there you have it, 19 items used up in the month of November! Go us!

xoxo,
Fallon

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. Well what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic on packing boxes near me

    ReplyDelete